Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Graduation!

After much deliberation, Brigham Young University has decided to let Spencer Graduate from College!!! Exciting right. My life has been full of finals recently and jumping through a couple more hoops to make it to the end. I get to walk on Thursday although I technically won't actually graduate until August. The reason why is because I have to do my final show.

My Final Show!!! It is called a BFA (bachelors of Fine Arts) Show. Basically it is where I show off my stuff that I have learned while being in college. It will be July 1st through the 14th I think. I will double check on that and let you know how that is going. For fun I may try to do a kickstarter for it just to try that platform out. 

It is going to be an alphabet book that I plan on turning into an ebook. Below is a gif of what you might expect in this... "A is for Apple"!



Also coming up on May 2nd and 3rd I will be in a show/craft sale in Salt Lake City called the: ART MARKET! 

That isn't it though I will be in another art sale/house visit on the 16th of May called the ART HAUS!
This is in Provo so it may be closer to some of you other friends.

In my last post I said that I should always post pictures so I will post a couple from one of my finals that I think was really fun. Check it out. Maybe even let me know which one is your favorite!

Thanks for reading. Next time I post I am considering talking about my experiences in college and whether I think it was worth it or not. There has recently been some talk about whether going to college for an art degree is worth it or not. So stay tuned.








These images were made for an Opera poster called the "Elixir of Love". It is about a boy that is in love with a girl, but he doesn't have enough courage to talk to her. Then one day a Snake Oil salesman comes to town and sell his an elixir of love... I don't know if it works or not. You might just have to go see the opera.



No comments:

Post a Comment