Sunday, November 17, 2013

BOOK OF MORMON ZINE

Dear Friends and Foes(If that is what you would classify yourself as...) 
I would like to announce my piece in the Book Of Mormon Zine!
What is a zine you say?
It is a bunch of awesome artists getting together and doing some art that is some how related,
my friends and I have gotten together and decided to rally round the theme of our belief in the 
BOOK OF MORMON!

If you haven't read it I recommend it.
Here is my piece entitled: Lehi's Dream
It is about an ancient Prophet that had a dream about a tree and  this tree had 
fruit on it. He tasted the fruit and it was the most desirable fruit he had ever
tasted. The Fruit represents the Love of God.
We too can taste it as we come to know our Savior Jesus Christ and use his
Atonement.

Check out the other pieces that will be in the ZINE at www.bomzzine.wordpress.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment